Your Windows 7 display becomes all screwed up after installing an available Windows update? You keep on getting a Windows display problem saying something like this: “Display driver stopped responding and has recovered” while starting up your Windows 7 computer? Well, anyone of them tells something wrong on the PC and you have to fix such Windows 7 display error ASAP. Otherwise, more serious Windows errors will come on the neck of another.
In many cases, a Windows 7 display error occurs when the RemoteFX video adapter driver is reset incorrectly without your knowledge. If you are at the first time to get the display error, follow these steps to go:
* Log on to the computer as an Administrator.
* Click Start, type gpedit.msc in the search box, and then press ENTER to continue.
*In the Local Group Policy Editor, expand Administrative Templates under Computer Configuration, expand System, expand Power Management, and then click Video and Display Settings.
* In the dialog box that opens, double-click Turn off the Display (Plugged In), click Enabled, type 0 in the Turn Off the Display (seconds) box, and then click OK to save it.
*In the dialog box that opens, double-click Turn off the Display (On Battery), click Enabled, type 0 in the Turn Off the Display (seconds) box, and then click OK.
*Restart the computer to see whether the Windows 7 display problem was resolved or not.
If the above steps do not work, maybe some other errors on the PC cause the display problem to happen. And the first thing you should do is to scan & remove all computer viruses. When talking about malware programs, you have to bear in mind that they are really dangerous to the computer. Besides resetting your browser settings, they are able to attack & remove any file like audiodg.exe from the computer. If the system cannot find the needed file to display your screen correctly, a Windows 7 display error message will appear. It is highly advised that you can run your computer protection program frequently to check & remove all PC threats. It is best that you can let your antivirus antispyware program always running in the background to block threats realtime.
Thirdly, you need to check and make sure that your computer Display driver is updated to the latest version. Same as other hardware device on your PC, the computer Display needs a corresponding driver so as to perform properly all the time. However, when it goes outdated, it will fail to load your display correctly by showing a Windows 7 display error message. You can go to the Device Manager, to see whether there is yellow Exclamation mark next to the Display; if so, directly uninstall it and download & install the latest version.
Finally, check and fix system registry errors. Even though registry is regarded as the main component of the computer to ensure the smooth running of the PC, one of the most frustrating things that happen is that the registry errors will slow down your computer and cause different kinds of errors to appear. This is due to the fact that system registry is always changing and adding new information to keep your computer up to date and some useless & invalid ones will on the other side bring in kinds of unexpected computer problems as well as the Windows 7 display problem. In order to fix your Windows 7 display error today, you can install the registry cleaner onto your computer and it will take less than half an hour in most cases to completely scan & fix all problems quickly.
In my opinion, it is quite common for you to suffer from a Windows 7 display error no matter you are running a new or an old machine. However, you should not ignore it so as to maintain stable Windows 7 running. With the above steps, you are able to easily detect and fix the Windows 7 display problem on your computer within steps.
- OpenCloud Security Removal - Simple Ways to Remove OpenCloud Security thoroughly
- How to fix error code F3-F200-0002 on your computer?
- What causes error code 5 and how to fix it quickly?
- Uninstall Guide for Hide My IP 2009 - How to Delete Hide My IP 2009 Completely
- How to Remove Email-Worm.Win32.Bagle.fj easily from Windows System
- Error code 28 - Solve code 28 error instantly
- Recommended Way to Remove Trojan.Win32.Qhost.e completely
- How to deal with Windows Media “Did not fit on device” problem?
- AppleSyncNotifier.exe error repair - Fix AppleSyncNotifier.exe error quickly