Windows Protection Suite is classified as fake security program, also known as malware. Such kind of programs claims to provide protection for the computer but actually is designed to cheat users to buy registered version. The fake security program does not have ability to scan the computer and detect pc threats, but it pretends to scan and detect. It reports non-existence infection and displays fake security warning messages. Some victims fall into the trick of Windows Protection Suite and they will soon find the registered version do not protect the computer effectively. However, no matter whether you purchase it or not, you need to remove Windows Protection Suite completely from your system.
Generally speaking, there are two ways to get rid of a rogue program. One is to delete all its components manually and the other is to have the removal job done by a security program. Let’s learn the recommended way first.
How to remove Windows Protection Suite manually
There are three main steps: end related processes, delete malicious files and remove associated registry entries. The last step is the most risky and difficult one. During the removal process, you need to run task manager and registry editor. Check whether they are blocked by Windows Protection Suite.
1. End the process via task manager
2. Delete the files
C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\Application Data\[random].exe
3. Delete registry entries via registry editor
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Windows Protection Suite”
Guides to Remove Windows Protection Suite Automatically
If you want to save time and effort, automatic removal is your first choice. Automatic removal is to install a professional antivirus program that can detect all components of the rogue program and can remove them completely. So you need to find such a program to remove Live Enterprise Suite. Spyware Cease, a reputable virus removal program, will be what you are looking for.
You need to run an online scan and then Spyware Cease will take about half to an hour to finish the scan. You can see the infection files that you need to remove on the scan result. Click remove button and then Windows Protection Suite will be gone for good.
- How to Remove Feed.helpbar.com instantly
- Computer CLR error 80004005 - Get rid of it now
- Dell computer just shut down - Fix unexpected PC shutdown problem now
- Repair & Clean - Spyware Cease 6.3.0 Released!
- Win 7 Defender Plus 2013 - How to Remove Win 7 Defender Plus 2013 completely
- Xvidcore.dll error fix - How can you fix xvidcore.dll error easily?
- PC Bug Doctor Removal Tutorial - Completely Uninstall PC Bug Doctor from Windows
- Services.exe using 100 CPU - Solve services.exe error effectively
- Wlanapi.dll error - Fix Windows wlanapi.dll error effectively