“All of a sudden my taskbar disappears without any obvious reason. I can’t find it, so I have no Start button to click on, no quick launch start programs from – I can’t even see what the time it is! What is up and how can I get back the Windows taskbar?”
I have just received this email from one customer telling that the Windows taskbar is missing suddenly, and stopped him from using the computer properly. If you are facing with the same Windows error, follow me now and you will soon get the Windows taskbar to run as usual.
When finding the Windows Taskbar is missing suddenly, directly restart the computer and then follow the steps below to get the computer to a previous working status:
*Restart your computer and log on as an administrator.
* Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
*In the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option and then click “Next” to go.
* Select the most recent system restore point from the “On this list, click a restore point” list, and then click Next.
* Click “Next” on the confirmation window.
* Restarts the computer when the restoration finishes and you will find the Windows taskbar come back & work properly again.
Also, you’d better check and uninstall some recently-installed programs. Have you recently installed a device or made any changes to your computer before the Windows taskbar disappeared? If so, the problem might be caused by the changes that you have ever made. So to get back the Windows Taskbar, undo the change if possible and restart your computer to see whether the problem has been solved.
Thirdly, to stop the Windows taskbar from disappearing again, you have to make sure that the computer is totally virus clean. A virus is a small piece of software that piggybacks on almost all computers without permission. For example, a virus might attach itself to a program such as a spreadsheet program; no matter whenever the spreadsheet program runs, the virus runs, too. Annoyingly, it has the ability to produce some risks to the computer just like attacking & removing any files like D3dx9_25.dll from the PC, collecting & stealing users’ personal information, etc. When some system required files are removed from the PC, you will come to the chance to get various kinds of Windows error messages together with a missing Windows taskbar problem. In my opinion, a virus-clean is the best assurance to ensure the stable running of the computer.
Finally, you need to deal with Windows registry errors so as to get back the missing Windows taskbar. The damaged or missing registry values have the ability to lead to further annoying system problems, including sudden system shutdown, slow computer performance and undesirable system pops-up. To efficiently fix the tons of registry errors and remove undesirable registry files, you may consider enabling a reliable and ultra powerful registry cleaner on your computer. A reliable and ultra powerful registry cleaner combines with a series of professional utilities which has the ability to provide your PC with industry- leading solutions to fix any obscure registry errors and totally wipe out any unwanted registry files. This way, all errors inside the Windows will be fixed and you will soon enjoy the computer again without worrying for a Windows taskbar is missing issue.
Still looking for a solution to “why my Windows taskbar is missing and how can I get it back?” Stop wasting your time from now on; with the simple instructions here, you will be able to easily get it back and enjoy the computer pleasantly again.
- VirTool:Win32/DelfInject.gen!X - Best Way to Remove VirTool:Win32/DelfInject.gen!X
- What causes error 8002F957 and how to fix it?
- Win 7 Antivirus 2013 Removal - How Can You Delete Win 7 Antivirus 2013 from System
- What is error 800a03e8 and how to fix error 800a03e8?
- Activate Memory Savior
- How to Delete Meez Toolbar from Computer Effectively
- OpenCL.dll problem - Deal with OpenCL.dll error the simplest method
- All Modem Tweak Removal - Uninstall All Modem Tweak with A Quick Way
- How to Remove Fast Address Bar completely from Your Browser