WindowSecure is just another fake defragmentation program which claims to be able to recover data, restore system and fix hard drive error. If you install the rogue program on your computer, it will disturb your system and meanwhile create error warning making you believe you need to register the full version if you want to fix your pc. Actually, removing WindowSecure completely is the only way you could fix your computer. Hackers design such scam to cheat money. From the fake alerts to the fake scans, WindowSecure tries to convince users to purchase the full version, which could do nothing good to the system. From disabling access to internet to blocking hard drive, the rogue software creates lots of problems to make victims anxious and desperate. If you encounter problem with removing the fake program, this article will guide you a correct way to get rid of it for good.
Once WindowSecure installed on your computer, the following available WindowSecure removal ways may help you.
Available Way to Remove WindowSecure Manually
Reboot your computer in Safe mode with networking
Cease the WindowSecure associated processes firstly (important step for the complete removal)
Delete WindowSecure associated files:
Delete WindowSecure associated Registry Entries (Require to delete very carefully in RegEdit)
Recommended way to remove WindowSecure
Using an antispyware program is the most recommended and common solution. It is also a safe way since the antispyware program could pick up all infected files and remove them correctly. We find some excellent tools. Here we recommend you to use Spyware Cease which will not be disabled by the malware and could wipe off the infection effectively. You can get rid of WindowSecure with some simple steps
1. Enable access to internet
Chrome: right-click the Google Chrome shortcut – select Properties – add the command line “ –no-proxy-server=” at the end of the Target path.
And then download Spyware Cease. You could also use another pc to download the software first.
2. Install it to the infected system
3. Run Spyware Cease
4. Run quick scan and the click remove button on the scan result
6. Run a full scan and then click remove button again to get rid of WindowSecure completely
- Trojan.Dropper Removal - How to Remove Trojan.Dropper from My Computer
- Windows Update Error 800B0001 - Common causes and fixes
- Fltmgr.sys blue screen error - Simple tips to blue screen error quickly
- How to Remove Yads zedo.com Browser Hijacker Virus
- Easy Approach to Uninstall Orneta Reader Completely from Your Computer
- Easy Steps for Removing AnalogX SayIt from Your Computer
- Windows Explorer crashes constantly - Fix Windows Explorer crashing on your own
- 0X800a0007 Windows update error - Simple tips to fix Windows update errors
- How to Remove Smart Security Rogue Program Completely