What is a wmiprvse.exe application error and how to fix wmiprvse.exe error? Many users ask me this question as it keeps popping up all the time and quite annoying. First of all, you should know that the wmiprvse.exe file is known as Windows Management Instrumentation and helps to maintain the smooth running of some certain programs and the computer. No matter whenever you get this error message, do not let it go; instead, you should deal with wmiprvse.exe error as quickly as you can.
What cause a wmiprvse.exe application error?
Wmiprvse.exe application error usually occurs either due to corruption in the windows system file or registry. If your wmiprvse.exe encountered a problem, please consider fixing your registry and system for any errors.
Deal with wmiprvse.exe error easily
To get rid of the application error message, remove computer threats. Check whether the signature database of your antivirus program is the latest and then scan your system thoroughly. Make sure your computer is free of virus, so that the other tips can make sense. If the security program detects a virus, the wmiprvse.exe application error may not be fixed immediately.
Once your system is clean from viruses, you should search your hard disk to see whether the wmiprvse.exe file exists on your computer or not. If not, you can get it back with the following methods:
* Download it from a reliable websites
* Get wmiprvse.exe file from other computer with the same operating system
* Reinstall the program that are using the wmiprvse.exe
If the wmiprvse.exe error message pops up soon after you install a new program, it should be caused by programs conflict. To solve it, simply uninstall the program to see whether the problem has been fixed. If it is fixed, do not reinstall the program again for it must be incompatible with those installed on your computer. I
Finally, fix Windows registry – this is one that almost all computer users will ignore. Windows registry database is the place that stores all the settings and options of the Windows & programs on the computer. No matter when you run a computer or run a program, it will recall its related entries from the registry in order to perform properly. Once something is missing from the registry, the wmiprvse.exe application error will happen again and again. At this time, you may need to run some type of registry cleaner tool to assist also. But, do remember to make sure you back up your registry before modifying anything to prevent more serious issues in the future.
Just as what you can learn from the above discussion, many reasons can bring in the happening of a wmiprvse.exe application error. If it cannot be fixed timely, various errors will come on the neck of another and greatly affect the whole PC performance. So, why not start fixing it by yourself right now??
- Instruction to Fully Uninstall Neo Security Flash from Your Windows
- Windows update error 80072ee2 - What causes it and how to fix code 80072ee2 error easily?
- Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 Removal - Choose the Best Kingsoft Antivirus 2012 Uninstall Method
- How Can I Remove Windows Interactive Safety easily
- Fully Remove Camersoft Webcam Capture - How to Uninstall Camersoft Webcam Capture for Good
- Simplest Way to Uninstall MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition from PC
- Removal Instruction for Air Strike 3D - How to Fully Delete Air Strike 3D from Computer
- Why does my computer crash randomly? Stop computer crash problem
- How to get rid of error message “Not a valid win32 application”?