ZipCentral is a free file compressor that can create ZIP archives. Some of you may have used on and off for years. Now do you want to uninstall the ZipCentral and try another new zip file management program? Are you finding efficient ways to remove Windows software from your computer completely? You can remove ZipCentral and all those unwanted programs successfully by following this tutorial.
Two common uninstall ways:
Way 1 Windows “add/remove programs list”
1. Click Add or Remove Programs on Control Panel window;
2. Click ZipCentral, then click Change/Remove button;
3. Click Finish on the dialog box that follows to uninstall the Toolbar;
4. Wait a second for the uninstallation and then go to the desktop, double click My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), then double click Program Files folder to check whether the ZipCentral related files still remain, if so, manually delete those leftover files.
Way 2 Built-in uninstaller tool
1. Click on the Start icon in the left hand corner of your desktop to bring out the Start menu.
2. Select All Programs to see a list of programs installed on your computer.
3. Click on the program you want to uninstall, and then select the option that enables you to uninstall the program.
4. Follow the on screen instructions.
5. Restart your computer.
6. Double click My Computer, double click Local Disk (C:), then double click Program Files folder to check whether the ZipCentral related files still remain, if so, manually delete those leftover files.
You may feel that step to remove its entries is easy. But in fact, it requires you are a careful person. But if you are not familiar with computer, you can try to use an automatic but professional uninstall tool. Uninstall tool such as Perfect Uninstaller can be your best choice to fully uninstall ZipCentral while cleaning up all its entries for good.
Steps to force uninstall ZipCentral
1. Close all running applications on your computer.
2. Find the directory directly in the hard drive where you locate ZipCentral.
3. Right click the directory, C:\Program Files\Symantec\ZipCentral, to select “Uninstall with PU” to start the removal.
4. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the removal.
5. Reboot computer and repeat the Uninstall procedure until the directory of ZipCentral is gone.
- Best Choice to Uninstall ACDSee 10 Photo Manager from Computer
- Let's Witness the Release of Spyware Cease 6.1.0 Today!
- Rtl120.bpl missing - Repair rtl120.bpl error quickly
- Error 0X4001001300001002 fix - Stop and repair error 0X4001001300001002 instantly
- Wmiprvse.exe application error - Deal with wmiprvse.exe error simply
- Your Computer Has been Locked - How to Unlock Your Computer
- Guide to Uninstall and Remove TeamViewer Completely from Your System
- Firefox update lock - Update Firefox and surf the web pleasantly
- Problems loading certain sites - Steps to surf the web successfully